Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CSN Review - Hana Lotion Pump

I originally had these poor broken dispensers. They were cute, but they BOTH broke! The top part that screwed into the pump just fell off.  Ugghh. (These were NOT purchased from CSN!)

They definitely needed replacing, so I got these gorgeous new ones from CSN. I placed the order and two days later they were at my front door!


I use them at my kitchen sink. One for hand soap and one for dish soap! So much prettier than a bottle of Dawn, right?!

Great product!
This collection will add an elegant took that will bring a unique beauty to your bathroom (or kitchen!). All pieces are hand weaved. I would absolutely recommend  this product! Nice, durable and pretty all at the same time! (The most difficult part about placing an order with CSN was trying to narrow down my purchase. They have over 200 stores and SOOOO many products.)

*I was given a $40 gift certificate for CSN Stores, but this in no way influenced my opinion of the product reviewed here.

1 comment:

UnicycleRose said...

Soooo happy to stumble upon your blog...my heart baby is now a healthy 13 year old. It is amazing how resilient kids are and how gracious God is! I am now your follower!