Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend


















We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We started out at my great grandma and popo's. They all ate some good looking food, and of course I got to eat it a little bit later and believe me it was some good stuff! I got so many goodies too! I can't wait until next year so I can do something everyone called hunting eggs. I'm not sure what it is but it sounds fun! I got to see my paps and nana, my Aunt Connie and Uncle Wes, grandma and popo and Kristie and Jason!

Next we went to my Kneupper grandparents' house in New Braunfels. I got to see my cousin Audry and my Aunt Jenny and also my Uncle Josh and Alia. We relaxed there and everyone made me smile a lot it was fun.

My brother didn't come home until after we got back, so he got to open all of his Easter goodies when we got home, he is one spoiled big brother! I was so happy to see him, he was in Houston all week with his daddy for spring break. I'm so glad that you're home Kayson!

No comments: