Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kouper is FOUR!!

I can hardly believe that this little guy turns four today! Your birthday requests this year were wots (lots) and wots of toys, hamburgers from dinner (not homemade!?) and chocolate cake. You're such a joy and we are so blessed to have you in our lives.  You're a super smart and kind-hearted kiddo.  The only downer is that you have decided that you don't want to be four, you'd like to remain three. I know the feeling Koup, I still claim that I'm 30... you're just starting a little young. Love you Koup!!! Happy Happy Birthday!! Thank you for bringing some much love and laughter to the Kneupper household.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday Kouper! Please let him know that if wants to continue to celebrate younger birthdays, I'd be happy to put together a photoshopped party invite :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, for sharing the article.
Portable sewing machine 2019