Thursday, January 26, 2012

Throwback Thursday...


My parents were going through some old photos and gifted several to me. I am a sucker for photos, especially older ones of my younger days! How beautiful is my mom? She really is stunning. I wish that all of those yellow spots were gone from this photo, but I love this photo just the same. From my brothers' homemade vests (my mom isn't only beautiful, she is talented too!) to my Dad's cool Buddy Holly-esque glasses. What a sweet, sweet photo I will cherish for ever! Sidenote: I sure look like that little girl from Poltergeist, don't I?

Oh and I almost forgot... on the back of the frame remained the price tag from the frame.... 59 cents from Perry's. If any of you from where I'm from you'll remember Perry's!


1 comment:

Jenna said...

My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your kids are an amazing, precious gifts and special earthly angels. They are You are full of life, spunk, joy, smiles, and sunshine. They are and handsome. Kouper is sure a cutie. Youhttp://www.caringbridge.org/visit/champ291 I love it when people sign my guestbook. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 13 other diagnosis.