Friday, December 12, 2008

Doing great!


I went to see Mr. Wenske on Wednesday with mommy and daddy. He added on to my conformer (which is a beautiful shade of blue!!!) to help expand the opening in my eye. He added about a 1/4 inch to the thickness of it. When he took it out it wasn't so bad... but putting it back in was another story. It took 3 tries to finally get it back in. It's so hard for me because daddy has to basically pin me down while Mr. Wenske puts it in. It's hard for mommy and daddy to watch me scream. But we all know that it's for my own good. There was some good that came out of the visit. Connie, who helps out Mr. Wenske, had a birthday present for me! She is in the photo above with me, but that was taken in September. She gave me a cool piano that I love to bang on! I love Mr. Wenske and Connie even though our visits aren't so fun. I also got to see Santa Claus... but I feel just like my brother Kayson did at 12 months... Santa is one scary dude! I'll post both of our pictures with Santa soon!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so proud of you, Kouper, for being so strong! I can't wait to see you new BLUE conformer...I'm sure it's gorgeous!