Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This and that



This is an older picture of my dad and me. We're getting a nice fire going for mom (she LOVES fires!). Unfortunately mom's camera is broken, that's why there haven't been any new pictures lately.

Last week we went to see my eye surgeon, Dr. Fry. She was so thrilled at how great my eye looks! She said that she didn't want to do the stretching surgery for a couple of months. So we're going to keep moving forward with Mr. Wenske until then. We go to see him in a couple of weeks.

Today we're headed to my new scoliosis doctor, Dr. Kent Reinker. Dr. Stanley, my previous doc, is no longer on our insurance plan. So we'll see how things go today.



In the meantime... you MUST check out my brother's blog. He drew a family portrait and it is just fantastic! Please take a look! I hope that someday I am able to draw as well as he can! He is awesome!!!
Just click on K-Toons below and it'll take you there!

K-TOONS

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love fires, too! I can't blame your mommy!