Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm a proud lil' bro!



Boy am I proud of my brother, Kayson! Today mommy, pamaw and I went to his end-of-the-year awards ceremony. He received an award for Academic Honors (which equates to ALL A's). He also was the ONLY 2nd grader to get both the medal for most Accelerated Reader (AR) points and achieving 25 points for AR per nine weeks. Yep that's right the only second grader in BOTH categories! Pretty awesome, right!? I sure hope that he helps me out when I'm bigger and in school. Way to go bro! I love you and I am so proud of you! I hope you saw me clapping my little hands for you today!

5 comments:

Lauren Lea Warren said...

Great Job Kayson!!! You are a star!

Jessica said...

That's great! Way to go, Kayson!

Jessica said...

Way to go Kayson!! That is AWESOME!

Maria Claudia said...

Awesome Kayson!!! I'm so proud of you!!

Joanna said...

Congratulations to Kayson! What great accomplishments!