Monday, April 14, 2008

Fantabulous weekend!







On Saturday mommy and daddy went to see Dave Ramsey live in San Antonio. My big brother and I got to stay with papa and nana! We had so much fun! They took us on our first adventure to Landa Park in New Braunfels. I was a little (okay a LOT) fussy for a while, but I finally settled down after I realized that the bottle was my only option. Kayson caught the second fish of his life with papa! It was a perch and he told me to tell you that it was bigger than me! I had so much fun with papa and nana, they are the bestest! Saturday night we went to Shawn and AJs. That was fun because everyone wanted to hold me and spoil me. Then on Sunday I got to see my nana again for a little while, I'm so lucky. On Sunday evening Kayson and my daddy went fishing with my other papa in New Braunfels. I got to stay home with mommy and we had a little adventure of our own. The power went out for about an hour or so. We didn't mind too much, I just sat in my swing outside while mommy folded my diapers. When daddy and Kayson got home they told me that they caught two more fish! I think that they were bass. I can't wait until I can fish too. (Oh and that picture up there with me and daddy... sometimes I get a little confused with daddy's nose, I think it's something else!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boys look like so much fun! (all 3)