Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ocularist visit






I received my 6th conformer on Tuesday. Well it's really still my 5th conformer, but Mr. Wenske added on to it to make it bigger. I didn't feel very good this day so I cried a lot. Mom drug me to Whole Foods before our appointment, so I was pretty worn out by the time we got to see Mr. Wenske. I tried to be a tough boy, but I just didn't have it in me that day. Mr. Wenske wants me to have another EUA (exam under anesthesia) within the next month or so.... he wants to check on the progress and insert a somewhat larger conformer than they aren't able to do while I am awake. Anyway we don't have a date yet for my "surgery", but I'll keep you posted. My mom wanted to share our visit with you, that's why she posted the video. It's not a fun time for us, but we know it's what we have to do to get better!

I'm not sure if you all know this or not but my daddy got a new job. I am so proud of him! He is now working for another company in his same field, but concentrating more on sales rather than management like before. He is doing great and enjoying the change. The only down side right now is that he has to drive to San Antonio a lot because their new building isn't completed yet in New Braunfels. And my mommy continues to stay home and take care of me. We both love being able to have this time together.

No comments: