Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thoughts and prayers, please.




Today (May 28) I go for my second EUA (Exam Under Anesthesia). I don't really get nervous about this, but my mom sure does. Dr. Fry and Mr. Wenske are going to check out all of the great progress that's been made so far with my eye. I will be put under anesthesia and then I'll get all checked out and get a larger conformer. The hardest part is that my mommy can't feed me after 3 a.m. As most of you know I like to munch all night, so this is tough! I am going to be the first case in the morning so that's good news because I won't have to wait too long (even though it seems like an eternity!). My "surgery" is scheduled for 7 a.m. and we have to be there (University Hospital) at 6, which means we're getting up at about 4 a.m. (YUCK!). I'll probably have to wear that girly purple hospital gown again too. Oh well it will be over before we know it. So if you could please keep me in your thoughts and prayers today, I'd really be grateful. I truly appreciate all of your prayers that have brought me safe thus far, thank you.

Here are a couple of links to some other people who can use your prayers too. We don't personally know any of these families, but we've grown quite attached by keeping up with them on their blogs and they really could use as many prayer warriors as they can find.
www.katherinewolf.info
http://prayforcoy.blogspot.com/
http://iveysirmans.blogspot.com/

No comments: