Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch









It definitely doesn't feel like Fall outside, but it's here! So naturally it's time to pick out our pumpkins! Our friends Jay and Lauren were working at the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday so we thought it was the perfect time to go. We found our pumpkins pretty quickly and then we asked Lauren to paint them for us. While she was doing that we had hot dogs and snow-cones! Well I had some of the hot dog bun, but it was great! I did enjoy the empty Doritos bag too! We also took some pictures and checked out all of the crazy pumpkins, squash and gourds. Some of the pumpkins had warts and some were white, it was fun to see all of the different ones. Everyone there was very nice and we had a great time. Kayson even got to ride a wagon around the patch too. I think we're going to have the best lookin' pumpkins on the block! My pumpkin is the little one.
Thank you Lauren! (Sorry we didn't get a picture of you guys!)
You can also see a picture of Kayson with his friend Cameron. Cameron had a birthday party on Saturday and Kayson was so excited to wear his Hawaiian shirt and his sombrero! He's a crazy kid!

3 comments:

Chelsea Lietz said...

YAY! Fall photos! Kouper, your eye and your bum look great. Tell your mommy she needs to let me take portraits of your boys, or even your whole family, soon.
Miss you!

Jessica said...

Hey Kouper! Glad to hear that you're doing great! I saw you at the church picnic on Sunday and your eye looked awesome! Stop by my blog if you get a chance. I left you and your mom some bloggy love!

Abby said...

Hi Kouper! It took me a while to find your page again, but I finally did. You look fantastic! And your brother is looking great, too! I saw that you are seeing Dr. Stanley. He did the surgery on my back 17 years ago. He's a great doctor. Say hi to your mommy for me!

Renee Whitwell