Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Please think of me...


Tomorrow I am going to be having a hearing test. It shouldn't be a big deal, but I have to be put under general anesthesia. I am not fond of hospitals, but I'll be fine. Mommy, Kylar and my Papa are going with me. I can't have food or drink after midnight tonight, and my check in time is 12 p.m. So I guess you better wish my mama good luck too.

If you've got time, please say a little prayer for me!

Thanks guys, you're the best.

PS: Doesn't my eye look fabulous!? I've come a long way baby!!

4 comments:

Lauren Lea Warren said...

You are one AMAZING little kid Koup! You'll do great, like always. I'll be praying for ya! Miss you!

Jenn said...

Hang in there, Koup! Try not to get mom & dad a hard time, even though you'll be STAAARRRRVVVIIING!

Hugs and kisses!

Also, your eye ISSS lookin' good!

Jessica said...

I'll be saying prayers for you, Kouper! You're such a strong young man and I don't know how you do it. Keep your head up! Love you!!!!

Kent and Jenna said...

It's almost noon! Which means that pretty soon you finally get to eat today, Kouper! That must have been the hardest part ... for everyone! Hope everything went well!