Saturday, October 15, 2011

More fun at the Fair








We loved the fair so much that we went back the next day! The boys didn't have school, which made it even better. I was really surprised with Kouper and his no-fear attitude. Last year he wouldn't ride a single ride... but this year any and all please! It was a bit of a bummer for Kylar though, he was too small to ride most of the rides. Kayson went with us and was a huge help with the two little boys. Kylar did get to ride the merry-go-round and the Ferris wheel.  And one thing I realized (once we were at the top of the Ferris wheel) was that I am not a fan of heights! Well at least not a the county fair, on car #13, on Friday, with no seat belt, with two kids 3 and under. However, Kouper and Kylar loved it!

Kayson rode the big super fast ride all by himself and even let go and put his hands in the air with no fear.  We ended the outing with yummy food and then headed home. It was so hot that day (in the 90s) so much for fall weather! (Sorry for the low-res photos, I forgot my camera and had to use my phone.)

No comments: