Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend...

My big brother went to Houston to see his daddy and step mom for the weekend, I really missed him, but he'll be back on Monday and I can't wait to see him! Mommy and daddy left me and went to the rodeo, but the good news is that I got to stay with papa and nana. I fell asleep on my papa and I was completely content until mommy and daddy got back. They woke me up and loaded me in daddy's truck and we went home. When we got home mommy was trying to clean my conformer and she popped it out! She freaked out a little bit, but daddy and I stayed calm. Daddy just put it right back in and I didn't even cry. On Sunday I got a bath and then papa and nana came to watch me so mommy and daddy could go to their Financial Peace University class and that's about it. Right now I am perfectly content on my daddy's lap watching bull riding. Those bull riders are nuts!

No comments: