Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yee Haw!




Yesterday Daddy, mommy and I went to Texas Hatters in Lockhart to pick up Daddy's custom-made cowboy hat! As soon as we walked in the door they gave me two cute little tiny hats to take pictures with. (My mom says I look like a pimp in the first picture, I have no idea what she's talking about!) They were a little bit too small for my head, but I still liked them. Then we had a tour of the store and learned how they make the hats. It was really neat to see how they did it. They've made hats for a ton of famous people from Willie Nelson to Chuck Norris and a ton of others. The people there were really nice to me. They thought that I was so cute! I dropped my pacifier and they even washed it off for me! I'll have to see if mommy will take a picture of daddy in his new hat.

No comments: