Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Send me some prayers, please!



On Thursday I will be going under anesthesia for I think the 4th time. Dr. Fry and Mr. Wenske are going to check on my eye and make sure that everything is doing what it should be. Mr. Wenske is also going to take an impression of my eye so he can make a conformer that fits me perfectly. The thing that I'm most excited about is that I'm going to get a new conformer that isn't clear! Mr. Wenske is going to paint it more like an eye for me! I am so blessed to have him. I know I'll do fine, but if you could just say an extra prayer for me, I'd appreciate it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kouper, you're a strong little boy! We will keep you in our prayers tomorrow....can't wait to see you on your birthday!
Love,
Cha Cha

Jessica said...

I will be thinking and praying for you Kouper!! You are a pro at this, I'm sure everything will be just fine!!

The Trost's said...

Lots of prayers, thoughts, and hugs coming your way.