Monday, March 9, 2009

Tomorrow is the day...

Tomorrow morning I'll be back at University for surgery # 5 I think!? I will be getting a larger conformer. Dr. Fry will also check out the inside of my eye to make sure there are no strange things growing in there. If there is something she will remove it and also check on the progress of my expansion. I'm not too worried about it, but mom and dad always get a little nervous when they have to hand me over to the anesthesiologists. I'll be fine and I'll let you guys know how it went when I'm all done. If you can please say a little prayer for me. Thank you!

4 comments:

The Trost's said...

A lot of prayers and positive thoughts headed your way!

Jessica said...

Like always, you're in my prayers Kouper! I know that all will go well!

Jessica said...

I'm praying for you Kouper! I know you are going to do great!!

Chelsea Lietz said...

Praying for you today, Koup!