Thursday, July 24, 2008

Why do they call them appointments, they're NEVER on time?!


Okay so Mr. Wenske is almost always on time... but the rest of the doctors are not. I'm sorry to rant, but I'm just a baby! I don't have very much patience and I hate being locked up in a teeny room for hours waiting for the doctor, argghh! Okay, okay, I'm calm now... on with the story... Today I went for the first time to my new pediatric ophthalmologist. She was sooo nice. (Dr. Martha Schatz) The only bummer was that we waited for an hour and a half in the exam room. It felt like two days, but again, she was very nice and great with me! I'll be getting my first pair of glasses soon. I don't have any vision problems with my right eye, but they want me to wear the glasses to protect it. As you know, I am on the move these days and anxious to get into all kinds of stuff. I almost got into Prinka's dog bowl the other day, but mommy snagged me just in time. She says that she needs to baby proof the house now, but I don't think so, it's so fun to explore! She did already put protectors in the outlets so there goes some of my fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found you off of MAPS. Been meaning to say HI and give you my email address. cuddlepenguin AT gmail DOT com My 19 month old son wears a scleral shell and glasses.

Kouper is super cute and the glasses are just going to enhance the cute. Not quite what it is about little ones in glasses.

Take care!

The Trost's said...

Waiting is never fun. The only place I don't mind waiting is the OB's office because they have no control over when babies arrive.

You will have to post pictures of you in your new glasses when you get them so we can all see how adorable you make them look.