Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kylar



On Tuesday Mommy and Daddy got to see Kylar. Even better than that I got to play with my buddy Chelsea! Her office is very close to Dr. McFarland's office and she was so much fun to play with! She has a baby in her tummy, just like my mommy. She is so great with kiddos and she'll be an excellent mommy soon. She had several balls for me to play with and showed me tons of love and attention. I am so thankful that she was able to play with me during that time! I hadn't seen her in quite a while, so I had a lot to show her. :) Thank you Chelsea!

Mommy and daddy said that Kylar is still looking great! His heart is beating strong and he is moving around a lot. I can't wait until we're able to play together!

1 comment:

Chelsea Lietz said...

Thanks for visiting me Kouper! Come anytime! And tell your silly mom that she doesn't have to send me a Thank You Note just for playing with you. I enjoyed it! Your little brother looks mighty handsome... he must get that from you.