Thursday, August 27, 2009

Strong Dada... more prayers.




My dada did GREAT! He is already up on his feet and walking around some. He isn't complaining at all. The surgery went well. The meniscus was torn completely through. They were not able to suture the two halves together, so they removed the portion that was causing the pain (there was no blood flow to that portion so it would not heal). The doctor said that everything else in his knee looked great. He is resting today, just like the doctor ordered. I think that this is the hardest part for him, as he LOVES to be doing something (anything!) around the house at all times.

Tomorrow is my hospital day. I'll be having an MRI on my head. The only problem is that since I'll have to be sedated I don't get to eat any breakfast. My papa is going with my mommy and me so daddy can rest. Please pray that all goes well. We're hoping that what they find is that I have made GREAT progress with my eye socket.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

2 comments:

Chelsea Lietz said...

Glad your dad is tough. I'll be praying for you tomorrow little man!

Jenn said...

What? Your dad had surgery? I'm always the last to find out :(. I'm glad he's doing better, Kouper! Keep us posted!!