Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Daddy - big fish and big prayers!






Last week daddy went on a fishing trip to Port O'Connor. As you can see from the pictures his trip was a success! We missed him bunches, but he had a blast! Way to go daddy! I hope that I am a good fisherman too when I grow up.

On Saturday he grilled the best redfish on the half shell. It was so delish! Mommy forgot to take pictures... but next time she will!

He is going to need your prayers tomorrow. He is having knee surgery to repair his torn meniscus. It is out patient surgery, so he won't be away from home too long. Please pray that all goes well.

Jeremiah 30:17 "I will restore you to health and heal
your wounds," declares the Lord.

2 comments:

BeickerFamily said...

Hope it all goes well... we will say an extra prayer for him!

Jessica said...

wow that is a lot of fish!! Hope everything went well!