Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Prayers and ketchup


Yes I realize this photo has nothing to do with my title... but in case you couldn't tell my mama's camera as been out of commission for a while now... BUT we should have one back in our hands in a few days, yay! We sent ours in for repairs and they offered us an upgrade for only $3 more... so that's what we're doing!

Okay now on to the prayers and ketchup. First the prayers... I have learned to fold my hands and I usually keep them folded throughout the whole mealtime prayer. It makes my daddy, mommy and Kayson all so proud. The other day I sat down at my little Spiderman table and folded my hands all by myself. The 'rents (parents) say it was the cutest thing! Now on to the ketchup! My brother Kayson LOVES ketchup so I've seen it on the table a LOT! Well I was finally able to try it recently... and I'm pretty fond of the dipping! I am now eating egg and cheese sandwiches in the morning, but I must have ketchup. Kayson is so proud! And if you're wondering, yes it is very messy... but so much fun!

I'm still not ready to talk yet... but I'm learning lots of sign language and it just tickles my parents to death to see me do the different signs. I can "say" more, drink, please, down, all done, puppy, bath, fan, baby, ball, hurt and hat. Pretty sure that I'm brilliant! Did you know that Einstein didn't talk until he was 4 years old or older? So for now I'm content to keep on learning signs and having fun all the while.

4 comments:

Chelsea Lietz said...

you know more sign language than I do!

Lauren Lea Warren said...

You are an adorable little genius, Koup. I bet you are just the cutest little signer in the world. I love that you are into the dipping...dips are so fun! There are so many out there, so many possibilities...I'm sure you will find there are more to love.

Miss you kid...Sad I haven't seen you in a while! Tell your mommy and daddy and brother I miss them too.

C and C Mommy said...

Very cool! And Kouper, tell your parents to watch out. Chandler didn't talk until she was 2 1/2 years old. We went to all kinds of therapy & they told us she was fine that she just didn't want to talk. NOW!! We can't get her to be quiet.....her brother says "All I hear is blah, blah, blah all day long." It is so cute!!

Debie said...

Yeah, Kouper - your mom might remember hearing what all we went through before Mason talked. Now, we can't get him to stop! Don't worry, we don't dare tell him to be quiet, not even in church!