Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Back in my BumGenius!


Yep, that's right, my hiney is all better! I can see clearly now the RASH is gone! I've been back in my cloth diapers for about two weeks now, and I am thrilled! Even my daddy can handle these cloth diapers. My mommy says that they are better for the environment. I don't really understand what that means, but my mommy says that I'll appreciate it someday. They are so soft and comfy, that's all I know and they come in cool colors! My bum is beautiful in my Bumgenius! I even have one made out of hemp, it's called a babybeehind and it's from Australia. We're on our way to using cloth wipes soon too, but we're waiting for the camo ones to get in stock, as for now mommy makes our wipes at home. Yesterday we were surfing the web and saw these really cool diapers too, they're flushable! Who knew!? They're called G Diapers... www.gdiapers.com.

No comments: