Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas 2007! (My first!)






Wow! We got to see so many people over two days. We started out by going to church on Christmas Eve and I slept through the whole service and so did my big brother! Next we went to my great-grandparents house. My Leibovitz grandparents were there of course along with my uncle Todd. Then my great uncle Wes and aunt Connie and my two cousins Kristie and Jason were there too. I got lots of nice gifts (I'm so spoiled already!) On Christmas morning we went to my Kneupper grandparents house in New Braunfels. I got to see my aunt Jenny and my cousin Audrey (she is little like me!). We had fun there too. Our last stop on Christmas was at papaw and mamaw's house (Seidenschwarz grandparents). My uncles Bret and Todd where in town too, so they got to see me for the first time. Overall it was fun, but I got really confused because I was going going going. It took me a day or so to get back into my normal routine.

No comments: